My interview with Cheryl Kemppainen

Not so long ago I was interviewed by Cheryl Kemppainen about my personal weight loss journey and the vision I built from that to help you and other women to lose weight and keep it off.

You may know that I am not just an “eat right and work out more kinda girl”. I believe that it is only 25% of the total solution. Sure, you’ll lose weight, but to keep it off you’ll need the other 75% and that is often where the work is.

In this interview, we talk about my earliest experiences with being overweight, food, nutrition, food addiction and self-worth issues. It is an honest story how my mess became my message and how it helped me to become a better mentor that way.

This is what we talk about

  • Where and how my journey started
  • The work I did to lose weight and how it wasn’t about what I ate to lose weight
  • The inner journey you need to take to conquer your stubborn weight and keep it off really
  • The connection between physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of your whole self
  • How I have found freedom in staying on track with daily activities
  • What I (personally) need to do to stay on track (which isn’t necessary for everybody)
  • Food cravings
  • And so much more!

Don’t start me talking about weight loss for I am unstoppable! <grin>

Free download: Stick To Your Weight Loss Diet With Ease

My interview with Cheryl Kemppainen

You’ll find the original interview on Cheryl Kemppainen’s website. She’s a Certified Yoga Teacher, Holistic Nutritionist, Chef and eternal student of life who brings it all together in her profession as a wellness mentor. She helps you to become your own healer. She has a great vision on digestive problems, stress and when you feel out of balance; I recommend her to you if you struggle with any of these health issues.

Thank you, Cheryl, for the opportunity to talk about what I do!

Stick to Your Diet with Ease

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *