Imagine that you are the one that everybody wants to work with. Your programs are booked solid, and people are willing to be on a waiting list for private business coaching.
YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL TOO, JUST IMAGINE…
It is still hard work to make it happen, but so much easier than your old way. You can absolutely create an abundant business. What that is, is up to you.
I CREATED THE INTUITIVE BUSINESS COACHING PROGRAM TO SHARE METHOD TO TURN PASSION INTO A THRIVING BUSINESS
I haven’t always had a fun and successful business. After having to close a business because of lack of revenue and going back to a 9-to-5 job, I kept telling myself that having a steady income should be ‘enough’ to be happy in life. But it wasn’t. Within six weeks, I started ‘designing’ the blueprint of this business in which I could combine twenty years of intuitive coaching with thirty years of business consulting.
BUT I WAS AFRAID
Afraid of what people would say for ‘going woo-woo’; afraid that they would not take me seriously.
After realizing that this mindset wasn’t helpful, my soul started to give me nudges, new ideas, and new people who inspired me. Slowly but surely, the outlines became obvious, and I allowed myself to do business my way. It was a journey, but I allowed myself to go through the motion. The process is never really done.
In less than one year, I have built this business up from scratch, made it feel fun and joyful, and creating the results I want – all with a super-effective way of creating business intuition.
INTUITIVE BUSINESS COACHING PROGRAM DETAILS
Instead of putting you to work, I do a lot of the work for you. It is a magical mix of done-for-you and business coaching. This means that I intuitively connect with your business’s energy and bring information to our session about:
- Which products/services are most aligned with you
- How to create an authentic marketing process
- The way you can most easily ask for the sale of your products/services
- how you organize your business processes
- whether or not certain people need to be on your team
- you as the main contributor of your business and how to keep having fun
In the first session, we’ll find out which parts of your business need work and focus. This might mean that all of the above business areas need your focus, but most businesses have one or two perfectly aligned areas with who they are as a business owner on a soul level. This means that we leave it as it is (you don’t want to mess with perfection, right?)
I’ll then do the specific reading on that one area, which we’ll talk about in the dedicated session. We’ll find out (for instance):
- which details in the business area are not aligned (is it the branding of your website, how your employee(s) handle their responsibilities, or how you feel during a sales call)
- what keeps you back (your limiting behavior or thoughts)
- how to wear your role as the CEO of your company in a super-authentic way.
After a couple of sessions with me, I promise that the way you feel about your business will radically change.
All about You
Be The CEO Of Your Business
In the first step of the coaching program, you’ll find out where to find your North Star. Your takeaways are:
- knowing your core qualities and what to prevent in your business (what brings energy and what sucks energy)
- insight to break through blocks and restrictions based on past life experiences
- clearing those blocks and restrictions so that they don’t have to limit your anymore.
- your business is set up as a separate energetic entity so that it is less likely to be influenced by your energetic ups and downs.
In this first session, we’ll also determine which business areas (the products/services you sell, marketing, sales, the people you work with and influence your business, and business systems) need your total focus and decisions. You’ll walk away with huge clarity on who you are as a business owner and a compass for the rest of your life. You’ll also receive a precious session for self-reflection and future decision-making.
In this part of the program, we’ll dive into the separate business areas that came out as misaligned from the first session. For this, I’ll prepare an in-depth reading to find out in detail which aspects need your focus. We’ll talk about:
- the products or services you sell and how they match with you on a soul level, and how to change them based on the info from the first reading.
- your marketing process and how you’re creating visibility for yourself or your products/services.
- your sales process and how you are asking for the sale
- the people you work with, how they are taking responsibility for their task and how they match your energy. If there are none, we’ll talk about you and how you manage yourself.
- your business systems (internal operation, tools, machines, etc.) and how you can change or update this part of your business to realign with it.
This part of the program will take several sessions.
Defining your projects
Receiving intuitive readings is all a lot of fun, but translating them into projects and actions is a whole other aspect. This is because intuitive readings sound really logical, but to really align with them asks for some solid translation into a projects list or to-do list. And this is exactly where most conscious business owners get lost in the woods.
Bringing the information received from your soul and your guides team down to the nitty-gritty of this third dimension can be a challenge. With my help, we can again enter the akashic records and ask for clarity. This way we’ll know exactly what you need to do to let abundance flow through your business again.
Without this, many business owners become overwhelmed. Overwhelm is a strong signal that something is still misaligned and you don’t know how to change it. It often ends in burnout or even quitting the business – another failure on the list. We’ll work on the instructions I gave you in the reading sessions and turn them into simple tasks on your to-do list.
Here are a couple of examples of how instructions from the fifth dimension can sound:
- Design a new program xxx that looks like another program xxx you already have.
Instead of you letting you figure out what needs to be in this program, we’ll work on it together to define what you want to offer.
- Update your sales page.
Instead of letting you break through your blind spot what repels your clients on your sales page, we’ll check every little detail and ask your guide team if it needs to change (text, branding, images, blocks, etc.)
- We’ll list the actions and talk about how you can do all this without creating overwhelm.
Bonus: Q&A after-care
Bonus: Q&A After-care
In the weeks after our work together, questions may come up. These will mostly be questions like: can you please dowse for alignment on my new offer or check my new sales page. I have some time reserved for after-care. If not, even better, because that means that your sessions brought clarity and practicality. You can also use the allotted time for a deeper coaching session for yourself to focus on your life situation or guidance you’re looking for.