Overwhelmed, scared or frustrated with your binge eating recovery journey?
Welcome to my radical new service with a highly experimental character: a whole day of Voxer mentoring with me. I have created this service because being on a binge eating recovery journey is not easy.
For most people, it is a difficult journey of trial and error, where they fall off the wagon several times. For years I have repeated this pattern as well: I tried something, relapsed, climbed back on the wagon, and relapsed again. It made me anxious and very frustrated because I knew I could do better – but I just did not do it.
I talked about it in my online recovery support groups, therapists, and coaches and got many tips and tricks when I asked questions. But they often did not go deeper than telling me to follow the f-ing plan and keep hoping for better days. After each binge, I would sometimes take rather radical measures (e.g. restricting my food after a binge) in order to get back on the road. But all it did was set me up for more binging. I was never able to stay with the program for more than five days.
When you recover from binge eating or food addiction you can have so many questions. One question leads to another resulting in feeling too much or afraid to ask more. That is where your recovery gets bruised.
That is why I have developed this highly experimental offer, which I am testing out to see if it is something to keep. You basically get access to me for a whole day, where I can pull you out of your binge-eating and weight loss frustration, and get you moving again. You get your chance to pick my brain for the best approach possible. I have so much to offer that it is hard to describe it all.
Have you heard about Voxer, yet? I only learned about it recently, and it is excellent for helping you. If you haven’t heard of it yet, then let me introduce you to Voxer:
- It’s an app you install on your mobile phone – for free!
- No need to share your phone number
- It combines voice, text, photo and video messages – choose what suits you
- Listen to voice texts live.
- Listen to recorded voice texts (even save them to your computer!)
- It works over wifi, 3G, or 4G, all over the world!
- Even install it on your computer and work from it there.
A game changing experience
With Voxer, we hang out for a whole day to unravel all your questions, worries, procrastinations, and beliefs. We exchange messages throughout the day, but not in a non-stop way. You can mull over the questions you have and the answers you receive. I do the same thing because you deserve my best answer or solution.
You do not have to stay at home to take this way of mentoring. You can go for a walk, do your grocery shopping, and take care of your children while getting mentored by me. The same goes for me, by the way – so freedom all the way!
Less intense than 1:1
This form of mentoring is very different from a live 1:1 session with me. When we would sit down for an hour-long mentoring session, we would both spend an hour in which everything needs to be covered to make it work. But what many mentors miss in the process is that we both need time to process the stuff that comes up, so we can come up with a new question or answer. Sometimes you also need to process something that is confronting. With Voxer, you can do it at your own pace. No “time’s up” (okay, only when it is the end of the day for me).
A Voxer session is also less intense than a 1:1 mentoring session, but will still go very deep. You have full control over the intensity of the day because you will subconsciously slow down when you need time to think about certain aspects I propose or questions that I ask you.
Hello, I am Jolanda Bolt
I am Jolanda Bolt. Besides being a life coach, a nutritionist, and binge eating mentor, I am also a published writer of books that all have to do with either weight loss or tarot cards. I mentor people on their binge eating recovery path toward food freedom and better health.
It is my expertise to use everything I have to offer. First off, there is my personal experience of relapsing all the time in my recovery. Secondly, I use my nutritional knowledge without becoming dogmatic and advocating restriction (on the contrary!). Thirdly, my well-developed intuition helps me to ask the right question at the right time without becoming too in-your-face.
Read more about my journey here.
What you get
- My Voxer days run from 8 am to 9 pm CET (Central European Time) on Thursdays and Fridays. So no matter where you live, you will have more than a couple of hours to work with me.
- We’ll start the day with an intention tarot card that I will draw for you. After that, you can bombard me with your questions and worries.
- You can pick my brain about anything related to your recovery journey:
- Meal plans
- Preparing for your Day 1 (i.e., starting problems – not related to cars please 😊)
- Emotional eating solutions
- Food or weight obsessions
- Not so bright lines
- Mindset hang-ups
- Sabotaging habits
- Handling family or friends interaction
- Motivational problems
- Daily habits
- Identity shifts, you name it, we can talk about it.
- My request for you is to keep your voice or text message as concise as possible and focus on what you feel and the thoughts that go through your mind. Please share them, so I know what is going on. Be honest. This way, we go back and forth.
- I respond as soon as possible (max. 2 hrs but often much faster). Please remember that I may also have other clients that I am working with or that I may need to think about my best reply as well. It is not that we’ll be chatting thirteen hours on end.
As this is an experiment, I will give you a 50% discount on the regular price. Instead of $350 (or €340), you will only pay $175 (€170) for July and August 2020. After that, I’ll evaluate if this service is a keeper and implement the regular price. I’d love a review from you, that I can use on either my website or on my Facebook page.
Sounds cool? Yay!
Fill out the form below to order your Day of Voxer and we’ll set up a date as soon as possible.